Anacortes is homeport to the San Juan Islands in the Pacific Northwest. Located on Fidalgo Island, it is conveniently situated halfway between Seattle and Vancouver BC and is the destination point for the San Juans and International ferry runs for Washington State.
Coast in and hang out in our vibrant Old Town. All within walking distance you’ll find casual cafes to elegant dining, quirky to sophisticated shopping, art galleries to antique shops and unique accommodations.
Whether you are planning a day trip or a vacation, Anacortes has something for everyone. Whale watching tours, kayaking excursions, sailing, boating, birding, fishing, crabbing, hiking or biking to name a few. The Skagit Tulip and Anacortes Arts festivals are enjoyed by all ages.
- Wonderful Anacortes Wildlife
- Beautiful Deception Pass
- WA State Ferries to the San Juan Islands with connection to Sydney, B.C.
- Mt. Erie with spectacular views of the San Juan Islands and surrounding areas.
- Various parks throughout Fidalgo Island with excellent walking and mountain biking trails.
- Plane rides around the San Juan’s
- Whale watching tours Island Adventures
- Yacht rentals from one of the top charter companies in the world, Anacortes Yacht Charters